Sunday, August 9, 2009

Shopping trip

I just had to post this! =) She will kill me when she is older though!

After my Dr. appointment and ultrasound, which my mom came to, we went out for ice cream then shopping. Seeing as I lost 3 more pounds I thought it be alright if I went to get ice cream! YUMMY! We then went to the mall where my mom bought me more fall/winter maternity clothes, which I will desperately need soon~THANKS MOM!

We stopped in Victoria's Secret where Sydney decided that she needed a bra all of a sudden. She looked through all the drawers and pulled out her favorite one. She put it on and then told me she needed to go try it on in the dressing room. How old is this girl??? We are so in trouble in the teen years!

"How does it look? Fit's perfectly!" =)

I love this little girl, she makes me laugh! =)

No comments: