Saturday, January 2, 2010

Celebrate Winter

I had promised Sydney that we would make a snowflake cake yesterday, but seeing as we only had 1 egg and it required 3, I had to tell her we couldn't. It's just not as easy as throwing her in the car and running to the store anymore. Those days are long gone! Therefore, we had to wait until today when we could ask Daddy to run to the store for us. Daddy to the rescue! After Sydney's nap I was able to fulfill my promise to her. We made our snowflake cake together! We attempted to make the snowflake blue with food coloring, but seeing as it was a yellow cake it turned out as a shade of green~it was the thought that counts :)


She's very focused on stirring!

we added the food coloring
In the oven it goes!
We also made our own glaze~now time to eat!

No comments: