Monday, January 4, 2010

Would you call this art?

I needed a night and some time to take a deep breath before I blogged about this:

Yesterday during what I thought was going to be a great nap time~Will was napping, Savannah was napping, and I was hoping Sydney would nap, and I have some time to myself~didn't turn out the way I had hoped. At the end of "nap" time, Will went into Sydney's room to tell her she could come out. She came out to see me~Will not for warning me of what I was going to encounter. She had apparently gotten into her art box and decided she was going to glue paper EVERYWHERE! She had paper glued to her pants (pic below), on her floor (thankfully it's wood and not carpet!) and even her bed! Needless to say I was upset at what I saw~but it's hard to be upset when she comes out with "Mommy, I'm sorry" and so sincere about it that she's about to cry.

Who knows, maybe some day she might become a famous artist and this picture of her "art work" will be worth millions. Until then, we are all done gluing things to ourselves and to anything else other than assigned paper and of course done under supervision!

the priceless artwork

No comments: