Thursday, January 21, 2010

Recap from MA

The girls and I took off on January 7th to MA as I had promised everyone I would come back when Savannah was still a newborn. We had a great trip to MA~only took 9 hours, when normally it takes 8.5 without stops. The girls were great! Savannah slept the whole time, except to eat, and Sydney talked my ear off and only slept for 30 minutes. We didn't leave the car at all (I only did to get gas), we ate, changed diapers, we took Sydney's potty in the car so she could go. I wasn't about to venture into a rest stop with a 3 year old and a newborn.

We had a jammed pack 2 weeks in MA. I didn't even get to see everyone :( but we will be back in March. It was great to see friends and family and show everyone our new addition! I even got one night out without children! It was great to go out late and have fun singing karaoke with friends and even have a drink~first one in a year and a half!

Here are some pics of our time. I took more with my film camera~takes much better pictures, but unfortunately I can't put them on my blog.

Horrible picture, but the sign as we entered MA~Savannah's first time in MA!

Went visiting Auntie Sarah, Uncle Eric, and baby Eric (pics of them are on other camera). Savannah tried out the jumperoo, but I think she has a couple months to go before she can use it...thanks for letting us borrow it in the future Sarah! :) She looks like she is going to love it! LOL
I also have to add that Savannah had her first blow out, and I mean BLOW OUT at Auntie Sarah's house! Savannah and I were both in need of new clothes!!!

Savannah trying out her big sisters toddler bed at Grammy's house.

Many sleep overs in their future!

Grampy, Sydney and Savannah

Mor Mor (Danish for Grandmother~but this is actually Sydney and Savannah's Great Grandmother), Sydney and Savannah

Savannah's first trip to the Cape to visit Grandpa

Chillin' with Aunt Amanda

We improvised since Grandpa didn't have an infant bath tub. She loves her baths, and we couldn't pass on bath night!

What a cutie!

A friend let me try a cloth diaper~I am trying to decide between 2 different types. Savannah is sporting her new cloth diaper.

Me and my girls at the ocean!

Grandpa, Sydney and Savannah

She's lovin' it, can't you tell :)

Glad to see this sign on our trip back!

Not sure about that face! She was looking outside watching all the trucks go by.

She really doesn't have a cone head, just the way the pictures make her look.

We all had a great time visiting in MA, but also so glad to return home and see Daddy! See everyone in MA again come March!

No comments: