So while Sydney was eating her breakfast~and somehow got coloring (usually doesn't happen when eating breakfast) Sydney thought she would imitate what I usually do at lunch or dinner. She was "feeding" her baby bear a bottle (crayon) using her cheek (I use my chin) to hold the bottle and try to eat at the same time. She is going to make a great Mommy someday with her great multi-tasking skills! They really do take in EVERYTHING you do as a parent!!!
We are so happy she is finally in gymnastics, a place where she can burn off ALL the energy she somehow has and to get use to listening to a teacher besides me. She was a little hesitant at first to try some of the moves they asked her to do, but once she saw the other girls doing it and having fun she jumped right in! Hopefully we will get her into soccer in the next month and even more swimming lessons~this is going to be one busy and tired little girl! I enjoy seeing her have so much fun and hopefully makeing some friends too!
This past week Will and I were able to go on our first date and leave the girls home with a babysitter~our neice! Savannah was already in bed for the night, so basically it was just playing with Sydney and putting her to bed~we thought she could handle it. It was nice to get out and have some time to ourselves and not have someone add their two sense to our conversation. :)
Here are some (ok, several) videos:
The first one is of Savannah giving a big smile, but she was really laughing before I took out my camera....apparently my camera took her focus out of laughing.
The second one is of Sydney enjoying herself at Kraynaks dancing to the music "The wheels on the bus"
The third video is of Savannah eating her cereal~she is doing so well with it! I know it's young to start, but she does well so we continued.
The fourth video is of Sydney READING to Will!!! She has been practicing reading "THE VAN" book~a basic beginner reading book.
Last but not least~a video of Sydney opening up a present from Grammpy and Grampy (this is prolly boring to most people, but I wanted her Grammy and Grampy to see her open it!) She loves getting little somethings in the mail!
No comments:
Post a Comment