Friday, December 26, 2008

Christmas 2008!

Another year has pasted and once again, it's time to celebrate Christmas...
We have already celebrated Christmas with Will's family, and now was time to celebrate with my family. Will and I both worked on Christmas Eve, and Sydney was at my moms house, so after Will and I were both done work we headed to my moms for a relaxing evening with dinner and exchanging of gifts.
Sydney enjoyed handing gifts to other people and helping them open theirs than actually receiving gifts~lets hope that that attitude continues as she grows up!


Grampy opens the present that Sydney found in her room and wanted to give to Grampy~it was a snowman eraser. It is definitely the thought that counts!
Sydney made this plate for Grammy and Grampy. It says~I Love You Grammy and Grampy, Sydney Rose 2008! It made my mom almost cry, I love those gifts!
Sydney's stocking all filled!
All the presents are out, ready for Sydney to wake up!
Sydney's first night in her toddler bed~no more crib! How sad *sniff* *sniff*
This was Christmas morning. I moved Sydney from her bassinet to her crib on Christmas Eve 2006 and took a picture of her Christmas morning (I don't' have it on the computer). I waited until Christmas Eve this year to put her into her toddler bed. She stayed in it all night without falling out!
Before anyone woke up I got up and made everyone festive pancakes~YUMMY!
Daddy and Sydney get one hole in before we open the rest of the presents.
Sydney's long awaited Dr. kit! She has been utilizing her imagination and finding objects around the house to use at Dr. tools ever since she got her blood taken.
Sydney in the shower~notice the open bottle of shampoo...about half of the bottle was in her hair! Little miss independent...wants to do everything by herself! Oh Man!
We forgot to do the stocking earlier...she's looking pretty in her Christmas dress!
She figured out how to use her bath mitt and body wash that she got in her stocking.
She found a present in the tree too!
Sydney's helping me put sprinkles on the cupcakes for our cupcake Christmas tree.
The finished product!
Sydney's new "My Twin" doll. Can you tell which one is Sydney??? The doll is wearing Sydney's first Christmas dress.
Time to help Grammy cook Christmas dinner.
Grammy knew I needed a helper around the house...Sydney got an ironing board! That stocking needed to be ironed real bad!
It's a little blurry, but I like this picture.
Sydney goofing off, jumping on Grammy's bed!
Then off we went to Grandpa's house! Sydney and Daddy!
She posed herself under the tree!
*sorry about the blurry pictures* Sydney and Grandpa driving Sydney's new Hess truck!
That's our Christmas cutie!
Merry Christmas Everyone from the Trauterman Family!

No comments: