Monday, December 8, 2008

Cinnamon Christmas Ornaments

One year when I was teaching preschool we made Cinnamon Christmas ornaments, so I decided this would be the perfect year for Sydney to make them with me. Sydney loves to get involved with making things with Mommy! We got our aprons on and began our messy project!

Say cheese...I mean Cinnamon!
Sydney's the mixer and Mommy pours in the ingredients
Sydney was so excited she had her own rolling pin from her kitchen set to use!
I was teaching her how to use the rolling pin. She did a great job!
We had our own mixture to roll out...we were hard at work!
Well, not quite the right way to do it, but she's still learning =)
Sydney was done with rolling her mixture out, now she helps me.
Time to cut out the shapes!
Time to set them aside to dry...it takes a couple of days.
We made soooo many!

No comments: