Monday, December 22, 2008

Goofy Mondays!

It was yet another day home with Sydney. Today we had to finish our Christmas shopping and wrapping presents. Sydney got dressed up to help us get in the Christmas mood. MorMor, Sydney's great grandmother made this special dress for Sydney~she makes one for her every Christmas.
Sydney was really into helping me wrap the presents today. She went around in her room to find toys so she could wrap and would tell me who they are for. Some special family members will be getting an extra special gift from a little girl with such a big heart!

Sydney in her dress
Then Sydney took my pen I was using to write to/from tags with and wanted to wrap it~it kept her busy!
Got some pictures in front of our Christmas tree
sitting pretty
Then she got a little goofy and started dancing around with the Santa's hat over her eyes
She's such a goof ball~I can remember just a year ago I wanted to get a picture of her in the hat and she wouldn't let me, she didn't like it on her head.

No comments: