Monday, December 1, 2008

Monday Happenings

I just love staying home with Sydney! I try to do something special with her as often as I can. Today after her great nap in her toddler bed, we made some Christmas Rice Krispie Treats! We put on our aprons and we were off...melting butter and marshmallows. Sydney did most of the stirring and even pouring of the rice krispies~she's a great helper!

Stirring away!
Everything is a teachable moment in life. We talked about the stove and how hot it gets when we cook, so we have to hold the handle of the pot and never touch the top of the stove...she's already learning~check out the position of her hands!
Time for the rice krispies!
Sydney added the Christmas sprinkles on top!
Such a sneak!
After dinner we got a little sample of what we made! She's not much of a sweet eater, she only had a few bites~so not like her mother!
After dinner I promised Sydney we could set up her alphabet and number mat in her room. Now that we switched rooms she has so much more room to run around and takes full advantage of it! After some time of running she finally sat down and read some books to her baby! She loves her babies!
she's always on the go!
go, go, go!
finally time to relax with a good book

No comments: