While visiting my dad at the Cape we thought it would be fun to do something besides just go to the beach for the day. There were serious threats of bad thunderstorms, so we figured we would try to play it safe. It turned out there weren't any thunderstorms and our Cape Cod Canal boat ride was perfect! The girls loved it, Sydney really did after Grandpa bought her popcorn! :) It was so nice to be on the ocean~definitely one thing I miss being so far away from the ocean. Thankfully I get to visit! :)
Sydney and Savannah enjoying the sites together from the back of the boat.

I loved how they had the fence up so there was no way they could fall out with just the bars~made the ride a little less stressful with the two of them!

Savannah and Grandpa

checkin' out the bridges


Sydney enjoyed going under all the bridges.
No comments:
Post a Comment