Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Little Eyes

I love looking at Savannah in the mirror in the car to see what she is up to. On the ride back from MA she somehow got her cloth book around the back of her head and was playing peek-a-boo. It was just too cute~I had to take a picture, and yes, while driving :)

The girls were great in the car for me. I was a little concerned this time seeing as Savannah is now older and doesn't sleep as much as she did when she was 3 weeks old. Sydney was great entertainment for Savannah. When Savannah began to get fussy Sydney or I would yell out "it's raspberry time!" which meant Sydney needed to start blowing raspberries which made Savannah laugh every time! Then Sydney got a little goofy and began saying "it's orange time" and pretended to throw oranges at Savannah. Oh the memories of our car rides! Priceless! :)

No comments: