Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Making Memories

Sydney has always enjoyed playing in the hot tub with Grampy, well, now it's time to share the enjoyment because it's now Savannah's turn too! Sydney was able to enjoy her alone time in there with Grampy, but the night before we left, I thought I would let Savannah have some time in there too. I accidentally packed her bathing suit already, but had a swim diaper~hence the no bathing suit~woops. She loved it just as much as Sydney. Sydney gets a little crazy in there and splashed Savannah, but she just rubs her eyes and keeps on going. After a little while of Savannah being in the hot tub Sydney turned on the bubbles. Grampy thought the noise and the fast moving water might scare Savannah, but it didn't faze her one bit. She loves the hot tub too!

Savannah and Grampy

Look out Savannah!!!!

*SPLASH!*




She's lovin' it!

No comments: