Every night I have the girls take
tubbies because we are outside every day and in this warm weather stuff collects in the cute creases of Savannah's neck :) Before I would bathe them
separately, but now that Savannah can sit up my Dad had this tubby seat at his house for Sydney when she was a baby, so he brought it for Savannah. Now the girls can take
tubbies together and save me some time in the evening~
Woohoo! Savannah loves playing with Sydney normally, so I know she would love playing in the water with her.
Let the tubbies together begin....


She loves her
tubbies!

Sydney's attempting to rinse Savannah off.


Reaching for some duckies!

She loved eating Paul Pierce's head! :) (That's Will's
duckie) :P


Happy girl!

Now Sydney's in for it, she stole all the duckies and Savannah's mad! Savannah actually got
a hold of Sydney hair and began to pull~that got some duckies her way!
No comments:
Post a Comment