My sister-in-law, Kristi, is having another baby. She had another shower since her oldest, my niece, Kya, just turned 13! It's been quite a while since she had any need for baby items. I had made her a diaper cake, but as it turns out, she got like 4 of them~one of them was HUGE! My diaper cake did not even come close to matching up! I thought it was a good idea, but diaper cakes have become so popular maybe next time I will just get something off the registry =( Sydney had fun once again helping with the presents even though there were so many little ones to help out she still found ways to help!
My prego sister-in-law

my niece Brooke and Sydney

She found a present and went to find Auntie Kristi so she could open it.

Kristi and Dave (he had no idea what things were or what they were even for~lol)

my diaper cake

the HUGE diaper cake!

Sydney found some new friends to play with...always does! She likes the older kids for some reason.
No comments:
Post a Comment