Monday, March 30, 2009

trouble with the law...

Today Sydney and I as well as a friend of mine went to the mall. We went into Bath and Body Works and had purchased and item and I let Sydney hold the bag. While my friend was still looking Sydney and I were helping her decide what to get. Although, while I wasn't looking, Sydney decided what SHE wanted to get......she had started filling up her bag with hand soaps!!!! The woman beside us just gave me dirty looks probably thinking I put Sydney up to it! Trouble with the law before 2 1/2, that's no good. Thankfully the workers at the store just laughed as we put the merchandise back and I lectured Sydney about stealing vs. paying for things. What can I say, the girl wants clean hands~you never know when your going to run out of hand soap!

No comments: