Sunday, March 1, 2009

MOPS Field Trip

Sydney and I were finally able to attend a MOPS field trip with the group (Mothers Of Preschoolers). We don't get to attend the regular get together seeing as they are on the day I work~Thursday. We went into the Leominster Mall play area to have the kids play and the mothers to have some time together. Sydney was there with her friends~Carter and Daisy. While we were there Sydney took a big fall off of the stacked blocks~she fell head first to the ground. I saw it happen, but just couldn't get there fast enough to catch her. Thankfully the ground there is super padded and same with the climbing structures. They look like hard plastic, but were actually squishy. We had a great time and then went out for lunch together with Carter and Daisy....they all had great naps that afternoon!!


Carter and Sydney on the stackable blocks~Sydney didn't fall from the top on, just the one that sits on the floor.
This was the "slide"
Climbing stackable rings
trying to match
climbing the xylophone
Daisy and Sydney sitting on a duck. Daisy was picking her nose, and I asked her to put her hand down, and when I went to take the picture, Sydney thought it would be a good idea to do what I asked Daisy not to do for the picture...2 year olds...=)
Climbing the bear
She was jumping on the bears tummy saying "Look at me Mommy, I'm jumping on his tummy!"
Time to go home...how cute...Carter and Sydney

No comments: