Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Sydney's first haircut!

It was finally time for Sydney to get her hair cut! I was looking forward to this time, but yet I also had butterflies in my stomach. It was sad to know that some of the hair that she was born with was taken off. It's amazing of how much it has grown in the 2 1/2 years! Sydney did such a great job in the chair. She is definitely a pro at getting work done on her hair. I took her to the place where I have been getting my hair cut since I was a little girl. I only trust my hair dresser with my hair and now with Sydney's. When we move back to PA we are going to have to travel back up here to get our hair cut~and I'm not kidding on that one!


the before picture
getting ready in the chair
time to get it wet and brushed
the FIRST cut
the SECOND cut
Grammy helped in the beginning just so she could cut it straight, didn't want Sydney to make a sudden move and mess up her hair!

it's so long!
she stayed sooo still
what a cutie
"cheese"
it's starting to look really healthy
almost done
she even did something pretty in the end with her hair
then she sprayed it with sparkles!
the after picture~gotta have a lollipop!

No comments: