Tuesday, March 31, 2009
Could it be # 11?
Today I had my dentist appointment and was able to talk to the hygienist about the lack of teeth in Sydney's mouth. Seeing as she is approaching 2 1/2 she should have all her teeth by now. She still only has her top 4 and bottom 2 and one molar on each side on the top and bottom (that still aren't all the way in after popping through 5 months ago) totaling of 10 teeth. They were talking about the possibility of doing an xray on her to make sure her teeth are there. Thankfully Will has a dentist appointment on Friday and they will look at her then. When I got back from my dentist appointment to pick Sydney up she felt a little warm and was up a lot last night crying~which NEVER happens! I wanted to rule out the fever due to getting teeth so I felt around in her mouth on her gums and...... I FELT A TOOTH!!! Finally, maybe now she will start getting some teeth. We will still bring her to the dentist on Friday and see what they have to say~keep you posted!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment