Sunday, March 1, 2009
Bad Dream
Friday night I came home from scrapbooking about 11:30 and Sydney was standing in her doorway. I asked her why she was up and she responded "elephant got me". This was her second bad dream that she has woken up from. She had a very difficult time falling asleep after this one. She didn't want to sleep on one side of her bed, she insisted that we put her pillow on the other side because the elephant got her up at the top of the bed. She wasn't upset, but just couldn't forget it. Poor little girl, it's so sad to think that they can dream of such horrible or scary things at such a young age. We assume she got the idea from her View Finder Wall Projector films she watches before bed. They are just still pictures of animals with some sounds and descriptions and details about the animals. It has a picture of an elephant, but I think we will be watching different slides for a little while.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I like your new layout. =)
Post a Comment