Now for the news of my meeting at work. I walked in and went to my boss' office and she told me she was going to find where we were going to meet. She came back to me and told me that we were going to meet in the Presidents office, at that moment I knew the news wasn't good. I knew I wasn't getting fired or my best friend/supervisor would have known why I was there, which she didn't. As soon as I sat down they told me about how bad the economy was and how they are really suffering financially. They said that we will no longer be servicing children under the age of 3, which is the children my whole division works with. So no longer will I or my friends I work with have a job as of March 31. I love the company I work for and have never once had a problem which I can't say with the past companies. I will be sad to leave the children I work with and I loved the work I did, but I am happy with what is in my future. Stay tuned....
geese
No comments:
Post a Comment