Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Little cookie monster!

Yesterday morning Sydney woke up at 6:30 and came into our room as she always does when she wakes up. Will wasn't ready to get up (he is so not a morning person) so he brought her back into her bed to sleep a little longer. I on the other hand had to get ready for work. I got up, went into Sydney's room and told her I was just going to shower and that she could get up after I was finished. When I was finished with my shower I walked out of the bathroom to hear some rustling in the kitchen. I turned the corner and saw miss Sydney Rose sitting on the kitchen floor with her blankie and the box of Oreo cookies. She was chowing down! What a healthy breakfast!

1 comment:

cdr2009 said...

At least she knows to eat breakfast. They say people who skip breakfast are more likely to be obese.

lol...