Sunday, March 29, 2009
Sick...
We began our weekend with Sydney being sick...nothing major, just another cold. She had a horrible cough and such a runny nose all day on Friday! It is frustrating that no one can make cold medicine for children under 4! Someone had told me this weekend that it was safe to give her Benadryl just to make her at least more comfortable and it will help dry the mucus up. It's not going to cure her, but at least it has helped her to sleep better. She was much better by Sunday, still coughing, but no runny nose and no fever! Let's pray that that was the worst of it! I hate seeing her sick. Doesn't happen often, but I just feel helpless because there isn't much I can do to make her feel better.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment