She has changed so much just in the past month! She definitely has more awake time lately and interacts with everyone. Every time I take her out of her crib she will just give me the biggest smile! I love how much she smiles! She is also making so many noises, not just coos, but also shrieks and squeals! Sometimes she is actually louder than Sydney~if you can believe that!
She has been gaining more control over her hands. She can successfully bring her hand to her mouth and keep in there and suck on her whole hand. Not sure if she is going to be a thumb/finger sucker? But she definitely likes her hand! When I lay her down in her activity gym she kicks up her legs to kick objects. Because she is moving her arm and legs so much she will do a complete 360 in her gym if she's in there long enough!
She now also responds to her name. It's great to see that she is just so much more aware of who and what is around her. I love calling her name from a distance away and see if she can find where I am in the room.
Savannah has had a month of eating rice cereal, and now that she turned 3 months we have now moved her onto oatmeal. I am excited for next month~starting veggies! She would prefer to eat her rice/oatmeal rather than drink her bottle! She also has been crying for her bottle when we take it out of her mouth to burp her. Sydney always had done that, but up until now Savannah could care less when she ate.
Attempting to do her 3 month pictures on a leather chair doesn't work so well.....
No comments:
Post a Comment