These next few posts are a little out of order~
woops~at least it all happened only in the past 4 days not over a months time! :) On Sunday my church threw me a baby shower! They tend to do them after the baby is born~not quite sure why~but who's complaining! :) They were so thoughtful and even bought gifts for Sydney too!
I must say, Savannah is all set for clothes for the first year of her life between all the clothes I got on Sunday and all the hand-me-downs from Sydney.
We had a nice relaxing time though! It's great to get to know some of the wonderful ladies from the church~I had known them, but it's nice to really spend some time with them. Will and I are really getting involved in our church here and I love it! The Lord provided the opportunity for me to be a stay at home mom, and I think it's important that I use my time wisely and also serve my church too since I have some "free" time.
Sydney helped me open the gifts.

A beautiful blanket someone made!

What a cute sweater!

I love this card!
Awww....little socks!

Look at all these clothes~and that's just from one person!

Gifts, gifts, gifts!

I have definitely been blessed! Thanks to my church for everything and all the wonderful gifts for Savannah and even Sydney!
No comments:
Post a Comment