Today Sydney and I went with my sister-in-law and my niece to see Nemo on Ice in Pittsburgh. The show was amazing! I think I enjoyed it just as much as Sydney did! The costumes were very ingenious, and just how they were able to make an ocean movie come alive on ice was awesome! It was nice to have a special time for Sydney and I to do something together and I was able to just spend some time alone with her without Savannah. I think sometimes Sydney misses my undivided attention, so these days are really important.
Here is a video of the closing of the show. I took a video of this part to show all of the characters. The only character they didn't show in the end again was the whale~probably due to it's size. In the movie, Sydney is waving to all of the characters and using her new binoculars to see them :) The binoculars are one of her souvenirs from the show~they are actually the goggles of the scuba diver who kidnapped Nemo. They have the address on the head strap just like in the movie. Sydney likes that because it has her name on it "Sydney, Australia."
I definitely would recommend going to a show like this! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment