Thursday, March 25, 2010
Massachusetts
Well, it was another crazy trip to MA~and once again, I didn't see everyone I wanted to. No matter how much I love to visit friends and family in MA, I love when we get to go home. It's not the easiest thing to travel with 2 little ones~it's not so much the on the road, but while we are there. Just living out of suitcases and sleeping at other peoples houses. We took a different route coming home because we left this time from the Cape. It was obviously longer, but it was nice to take a different route to see different scenery. We were also able to stop at Will's work on the way back seeing as it was on our way home. Our trip there took 9 hours and 15 minutes (550 miles) and our trip home took 12 hours (700 miles).The girls did great again. Savannah slept most of the way there, but didn't sleep much on our return ride home. While Savannah was awake she would turn to the side to watch whatever Sydney was doing. Soon they will be able to talk back and forth to each other and play games on our trips.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment