Here are some videos of Savannah~I'm really into taking videos lately :) I love pictures, but there is something about videos that is precious to have too in the many years to come!
The first video was on March 9, 2010 after Savannah's bath it was time to eat before bed. I put her in her high chair and she was just mesmerized by the toy on her tray that lights up.
The second video is of her eating her cereal on March 10, 2010. She really understands eating cereal now. She will open her mouth when the spoon comes near and cry for more if I don't give her more right away. She eats it twice a day~just rice this month, and next month I will move her to the oatmeal.
The last video was after she was done eating and she was lying on her diaper table laughing as I was tickling her. I love her smile and her attempt to laugh. Just brings a smile to my face! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment