Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Sleep!

Well, it's official, Savannah has been sleeping through the nights now! She sleeps anywhere from 9-12 hours! She still sleeps on her tummy and does a lot of moving around in her crib. We never know where we are going to find her in the morning.
She has been changing so much just in the last week! She now is laughing a lot! She makes me smile all the time! Her smile and laugh are just so cute! She is drooling a little now which is apparently normal because they are producing more saliva at this age. She is also starting to reach for toys and notice her feet and hands. She has a lot more control over her hands and can intentionally bring her hand to her mouth and suck on it for a long period of time. She has almost mastered holding her head up completely too! I just can't believe she is almost 3 months old. She fits into 3-6 month outfits, but the 3-6 month pants are too big~she still has to wear the 0-3 months. It was so sad to put away a lot of her 0-3 month clothes :( The talk has already begun on when the next one should come! :)
I was afraid I wouldn't have the bonding time with Savannah because of having Sydney and keeping busy with her, but that is not the case. I feel that Savannah and I have a really tight bond already! She is definitely a Mommy's girl and prefers me! :)


Tuesday morning I found her in this position...we normally put her straight the long way in her crib.

1 comment:

Sarah and Eric Charles said...

Eric still sleeps sideways like that and it is a tight crunch for him to get into that position!