Thursday, March 25, 2010

Play Date!

It was wonderful to be able to get together with some of my friends and have play dates while I was in MA. It makes visiting with people so much easier when they have children as well~that way Sydney and Savannah enjoy their time there as well.

On Friday we went to visit with my friend Crystal~I use to work with one of her little boys. Spending everyday at their house gave me a chance to get to know Crystal and the family so much~that by the time I got laid off, we continued our friendship and are good friends!

Sydney and Brady played outside together for 3 hours! They had a jumping house in their front yard which kept them entertained for hours! They had a blast together!


JUMP!
Here is a quick video of them jumping together!



We all miss you Carden family!!!

No comments: