The first day I was in MA I got to celebrate my best friends son~Eric's FIRST birthday! It is just amazing how time is going by so quickly. It feels as though it wasn't that long ago her and I were working together in Toddler 5 at Bright Horizons~neither of us were married or had children yet! I am so glad that even though I am states away I am still able to be there for the important moments because I don't have the responsibility of a 9-5 job.
We all had such a wonderful time! It was a lot of fun for everyone~children and adults. I was able to see several people I wasn't able to see the last time I visited.
Here are a few pics from the great day!
Sarah, Eric Charles(can't call him baby Eric anymore), and Eric! What a wonderful family!

Sarah did an amazing job on the guitar cake~it was so yummy~someone might have slipped 2 pieces! :)

This was the before everyone started singing to Eric Charles....

The result of people singing to him :(

so sad!

As long as he has his cupcake he is good :)

Yummy!

Present Time!

The hat I bought him...he's a cool dude!

For more pics of the day visit~ http://hamelins.blogspot.com/2010/03/birthday-blog.html
*HAPPY BIRTHDAY ERIC CHARLES!*
*Thanks Sarah and Eric for letting me spend this special day with you and your family!*
No comments:
Post a Comment