Monday, July 5, 2010

Big News #1

We are excited to announce that we are going to become a family of 5 in February! That's right, we are pregnant again!!! :) We are all thrilled and can't wait! The consensus is that this time it will be a boy~but in a way I am secretly hoping for another girl. The odds are against those who claim it's a boy, but only the day Baby Tman decides to make an appearance will we know. We will not be finding out the sex of the baby prior to the delivery. We love the excitement the day of! I am officially due February 14th~that's right, yet another holiday! :)
The belly posts will begin soon enough~until then here is the only picture I have as proof :)
My first doctors appointment isn't until July 29th, where I will most likely have my first ultrasound.


I took the top one June 11th and I wasn't too sure of the second line therefore I took another one June 12th~that one was a lot more clear!

No comments: