Saturday, September 18, 2010

Baby Bump~18 weeks, 4 days

I had a doctors appointment yesterday as I was 18 weeks and 4 days along. The doctor said everything looks great still and baby is the perfect size. The heartbeat was 154, still nice and strong. My blood pressure was a little elevated, so they are going to keep an eye on that.
Right now the baby is about 5 1/2 inches long and weighs 7 ounces and is the size of a bell pepper~shown below. Baby Tman is now flexing his/her arms and legs a lot more (so says the professionals) and I do believe them because I have felt so much movement in the past week~oh how I have missed that feeling! I am still a little tired, but that is to be expected. Other than that I am feeling great!

I compared belly pics from last pregnancy to this one at 18 weeks~what a difference. You can tell I am already stretched out and ready to grow!

Baby Tman #3~ 18 weeks, 4 days

Savannah~18 weeks, 2 days

No comments: