Thursday, September 2, 2010

Standing tall!

Savannah has been doing a lot of free standing lately. Tuesday she free stood in our bed! That really takes balance because it's not as sturdy and solid as the floor. Today she kept standing and then falling, but kept trying to get right back up again. The longest she stood for today was about 17 seconds! I just can't get over her! At this age Sydney was just learning how to crawl! They are so different, but I love them just the same! I am glad they are different, it makes parenting more fun because you plan on something because your first child did it at a certain age, but that's not the way it goes! I think some how Savannah knows that there is another little one on the way and she has to be prepared to take on the big sister roll.

Free standing while watching some ESPN :)

Standing and playing with a toy~now that's skill!

No comments: