Thursday, September 2, 2010

Happy Birthday to ME! :)

Sunday was my birthday, but we actually celebrated it on Saturday because of Will's crazy work schedule this past week. On Saturday after breakfast I got the girls ready to go out with Daddy to do "something". I was told to relax and go watch a movie in bed, so that is exactly what I did for about 4 hours! It was wonderful!!! I was called down to eat my birthday lunch of baked ziti and told to go back to my room and then called back down to eat birthday cake. Will has never made something where he has to read a recipie, so for him to make 2 things in one day~what an accomplishment!!! Both were actually really delicious! Sydney of course helped and kept Daddy from blowing up the kitchen. Sadly, she has cooked more in our kitchen than he has ever! While I was in my room they also snuck outside and cleaned my car so beautifully! It was in desperate need of it and it was a wonderful surprise. I had already got my other birthday present of being able to go away for the weekend scrapbooking in early August. I was very happy with the way Will chose to celebrate my birthday. Yes, it's nice to celebrate with the whole family and go out, but I really just needed down time during the day to veg and take time to relax! Can't wait to see what next birthday brings when we have 3 children! :)

My delicious birthday cake that Sydney got to decorate all by herself.

Apparentely I am only 3 years old~ok with me :)

No comments: