Sydney trying to make a friend in the beginning of class.
Saturday, September 18, 2010
Swimming Lessons
Sydney had her first swim lessons on Tuesday night, but I was unable to get pictures, therefore, these pictures were taken from Thursday night. Sydney was awesome at her swim lessons. She had no fear at all of the water. She is much better off with me out of the pool than with me helping her in the pool. She would lay on her back and float, swim with her legs and feet without holding on to an adult~all of which would scare her before. She is in the belts class right now, but all the other parents were telling me that she could easily move up to the class without the belts. I think we will wait for the next session for that jump. I want her to get as comfortable in the water as possible first. I was just so happy she was having fun and loving it! Miss social butterfly even made a couple friends :)


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment