Thursday, September 16, 2010

First Tooth!!!

Savannah's first tooth just broke through!!! Her gums looked a little swollen yesterday and she has been sleeping a lot more at night and during naps which in our house is a sign of teething~ (abnormal to most children!)She's been sleeping 13 hours at night and 2 2-3 hour naps! I feel like she's never awake anymore! I told Will yesterday that I think her bottom front left tooth would be the first to pop through, and it did! These girls are opposite~Savannah's first tooth came right before she turned 9 months and Sydney came at 14 months old. I am truly thankful she doesn't have the typical symptoms like more children and she followed in her sisters footsteps with that. She's not cranky, she doesn't have a temp, she sleeps more, no runny nose, no drooling~loving that! Our baby is growing up *sniff* *sniff*!

No comments: