Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Swimming Lessons~continued...

Tuesday Sydney went to swim lessons again and was amazing! She is so incredibly happy when she's there. She will be swimming along and just wave and have a conversation while she's swimming along with the biggest smile ever! She is really enjoying these swim lessons and haven't experienced any of her moodiness while we are there which I was a little concerned about seeing as I wasn't in the water, but she really seems to better with me just watching. Definitely the best $20 I have ever spent for her!
The woman who runs the swim lessons encouraged me to get Savannah into swim lessons come the spring, so we are thinking about doing that for her. That will give her something of her own to do when the new baby arrives.

Floating and swimming on her back

Trying to catch her teacher by swimming after her

No comments: