Sydney is really enjoying school and making lots of new friends. There are about 15 children in her class for her to interact with. She will sometimes want to just play with me, but I encourage her to go ask one of her friends to play instead.
She has really learned within the past week how to use the computer and is doing a great job. We have programs that
correlate with the letter of the week that we are learning how to write. Not only is it important for her to learn how to use the computer, but it's great hand eye coordination and it's educational!
Here are a few pictures I took while she was on the computer:



2 weeks ago they were learning their letter "T t". On Friday the 3rd, Sydney was writing her letter "t". I am working with her to write them small vs. taking up half of the page :)

She does great with her pencil grip!
No comments:
Post a Comment