But the bigger and best news was that when I went in her room after nap she said "Mama" twice to me! I was so thrilled to finally hear those words!!! :) I think she is a Mama's girl! :)
Thursday, September 2, 2010
Melts my ♥
I went to check on Savannah during her afternoon nap and found her like this:

I couldn't believe it!!!! I had never seen her do this before. This is actually Sydney's old blanket from when she was a baby and I let Savannah use it because hers was in the wash. I didn't know that it would end up in her mouth just the way Sydney use to suck on it! I think it's so cute, but I do know the effect it can have on her mouth after seeing what it did to Sydney's~ overbite. I hope this isn't the way she will choose to soothe herself from now on, but it's cute for a one time thing.
But the bigger and best news was that when I went in her room after nap she said "Mama" twice to me! I was so thrilled to finally hear those words!!! :) I think she is a Mama's girl! :)
But the bigger and best news was that when I went in her room after nap she said "Mama" twice to me! I was so thrilled to finally hear those words!!! :) I think she is a Mama's girl! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment