Monday, December 7, 2009

Baby Tman Update

Today I went to see the doctor for my 37 week appointment. It went well, no urgent news yet. I did however loose 3 pounds in the last week. Not sure how that happened, your suppose to gain weight especially in your last month. Well, I'm not really complaining~better start now instead of after the baby is born. We all know the baby won't be in need of those extra few pounds~the baby has enough of it's own! Next week I will have an ultrasound as well. I told my doctor that I hadn't had an ultrasound since I was 19 weeks, so I asked him if I am going to have another one. His response was "yes and no". Seriously, what kind of answer is that???? He saw the confused look on my face and asked if I wanted one, and my answer was "yeah, of course!" I would love to see this baby again and have pictures of it! Who wouldn't?!?!
The baby's heartbeat was 160bpm today-still high! =) The doctor measured my stomach and said it's still growing~seriously, how is it still growing when I'm loosing weight?? I'm just an unsolved mystery =) I didn't blog about last weeks visit, but I am 1 cm dilated already. He will check next week as well to see if I am dilated anymore.
While we were sitting in the waiting room the baby had the hiccups and so I had Sydney put her hand on my stomach to feel. At this point when the baby gets the hiccups my whole belly moves. This was actually the first time she felt the baby. You can't really plan where the baby is going to kick and when the baby is going to move, so she never had enough patience to wait around to feel the baby move. She enjoyed being able to feel her new baby.
I'm very excited for next weeks appointment!!!

No comments: