It's coming to be "D" day soon! Only 19 days left until my due date! I am 37 weeks and 3 days today!
The other day while watching a baby story I saw this woman have an 11 lb. 3 oz. baby by C-section~the day of her delivery she measured herself around and she was 51". I decided to measure myself and I was 46" but I still had another 3 weeks to go! I think next pregnancy I will keep track of measurements of the circumference of my belly throughout the pregnancy to compare.

I definitely waddle now...no doubt about that!

Thankfully these are the same stretch marks I had with Sydney, and I haven't gotten any more!

Seriously??? Can I get bigger?

Finally got a picture in front of our Christmas tree with both of my children! :) A little dark, but it will do.
1 comment:
u look amazing! :) Enjoy the moment of meeting your new baby and him/her meeting their older sister! :)
Post a Comment