Thursday, December 10, 2009

First sign of snow!

Today was our first sign of snow, but it isn't sticking around because the wind is blowing 60 mph. Sydney was so excited when she looked out the window this morning and saw that it was snowing, she immediately started ripping off her jammies and said "it's ok, I can take my jammies off all by myself and get myself dressed." Sydney and Will went outside to "shovel" all the snow on our porch. Good thing there wasn't a lot of snow because we haven't gotten around to purchasing a shovel yet, and all we had was Sydney's shovel.


She was so excited to be going outside to play! I gave her her beach pail and shovel to play with because her sandbox was filled of snow.
Without a doubt she always tastes the snow! Every year!
She helped Daddy with the removal of the snow.
Outside in our backyard~that's our 2 car garage in the back (the brick one).
Daddy teaching Sydney how to make a snow angel. Not sure why he chose to make it on the cement versus the grass??? Sydney didn't really want to do it. She laid on her stomach and tried, but then didn't want to try anymore.
Daddy's snow angel!
Hopefully we get lots more snow than this this year, or I will be very sad. Every year they always get slammed with snow, I think it's just because I moved here they won't get one storm this year =(

No comments: