Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Time for books

Yesterday Sydney and I went to the library. We just got our library cards last week! I wanted to make one last trip before the baby comes next week so she has lots of books to read and keep her entertained (not like we don't have 5 million of our own) but she is into certain books right now such as: I Spy, and Dora. I also tried to pick out some books on being a big sister, Christmas and books with subjects pertaining to sharing, telling the truth etc. etc.

She's not really into picking out her own books at the moment. She enjoys looking around and going to the magazine section and finding the Dora magazines. Yesterday she took a magazine, found her favorite color chair (yellow) and sat for about 5 minutes looking through the magazine. I would peek over at her and she just looked so grown up~it looked as if she was actually reading the magazine.

No comments: