Saturday, May 15, 2010

I couldn't believe this...

Yesterday while I was out shopping with my sister-in-law we pulled into the parking lot looking for a place to park, and instead of seeing signs for "parking for expectant mothers or mothers with infants", we see this sign instead:
I couldn't believe it!!! Are you serious!?!?!? This is what our world is coming to! People with fuel efficient cars get more privileges than women bringing precious lives into this world! This is the world saying~stop having lots of children, then you wouldn't need SUV's or mini vans~then you can get a fuel efficient car. Apparently the people who came up with these signs never had to waddle across a parking lot 9 months pregnant, or try to carry car seats while holding a child's hand while holding and umbrella in the rain!
The best part was when we exited the store we saw this massive Suburban parked in that spot! That made me laugh! I wonder if they can fine a person for parking in those spots.

No comments: