Savannah had to join in the fun of ocean art today, so we had her paint a whale on her paper. She enjoyed painting this time. Sydney also getting the opportunity to boss her sister around. She would tell her that she's not allowed to paint on the floor. It's funny how she got frustrated because Savannah wasn't listening to her and continued to paint on the floor~
hmm Sydney, I wonder what that must feel like! :)
I started taking pictures a little late into the painting. Of course my batteries died and I had to go find some :)
She's having a blast!

Sydney's pointing to her paper telling her that she needs to paint on the paper.
LOL
Forcing her hand back onto the paper.

Sydney just gave up :P


Not sure where this girl is taking off to???

Her work of art!
No comments:
Post a Comment