Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Rain, rain, go away!

We spent the last 2 days stuck inside because of the rainy weather, when the sun finally broke out this afternoon~outside we went! Sydney was so excited to ride in her new car I found at a yard sale this past weekend for $4! I have been wanting to get one for her because she loves riding in little vehicles like this, and I couldn't pass up the great price. I cleaned it up a little and it looks great! Thankfully Will has the next two days off and it's going to be gorgeous outside~so off to the park we will go!


Sydney riding in her cool new car!

Going shopping! :)


While outside we saw a bird fly on top of our garage with a worm in its mouth. I was explaining to Sydney how the bird eats the worm when if flew away. We followed it and it landed in it's birds nest right outside of Savannah's window to her room. When I looked closer I saw two little birds with their beaks open ready for their mom to feed them~it was so cute!

I know I over do it with pictures, but here are a few cute ones of Savannah I took. :)





She's just catching up on a good book.

No comments: