I remember the day like it was yesterday! It was the perfect day~70, not humidity, and not a cloud in the sky! The day I became Mrs. Trauterman! The day Will and I had been waiting for for over 3 years! From the moment we began dating we knew we would one day get married. We both saw no reason in dating unless we were dating with the intentions of one day getting married. It was the best decision we had ever made together! We are a wonderful match and are complete opposites in our personality but share the same interest and enjoy doing everything together (although he isn't much of a fan of shopping or scrapbooking~but, he's a guy, so I guess I will let it slide).
6 years ago we were a family of 2, and now we are growing and have become a wonderful little family of 4! That was the second best decision we had made together~taking on parenthood! The girls have brought such a new dimension to our marriage and treasure them and are blessed to be able to raise them!
The past 6 years have been wonderful and I can't wait to see what there is in store for the many more years of marriage we will celebrate together!
Our ceremony~short and sweet!

A few moments after we became Mr. and Mrs. William Trauterman!

Our wonderful and beautiful ride to the reception (except for the part where he spilled champagne on my dress :P)

Our last dance of the evening~ "From this moment"

Our non-alcoholic drinks :)
No comments:
Post a Comment