Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Our favorite place to be

It's been so nice out (by that I mean sunny~the heat, not so nice) that I have been taking the girls to the park. We went yesterday and then again today. Although, when I say park, I mean the swings. That and playing on the rocks is all Sydney wants to do when we are there. She could care less about the beautiful huge playground that is there. She is perfectly content to just swing her life away~as is Savannah! But being so hot, we have only been staying at the playground for about a half hour or so. The girls have fun and get some great fresh air!


I just love taking their picture together on their swings! :)

Savannah loves to swing!

Sydney does too! :)


Here is the little group of trees and rocks.
Sydney calls out to me, "Mommy, come take pictures of me!"
Apparently she is use to being a little model!

♥

These pictures were of yesterday~5-14-10

Goofball


No comments: