Friday, May 28, 2010

Summer Nights!

What a day! We had a yard sale today at my sister-in-laws house and had a great day outside in the 90 degree weather (hear my sarcasm!). Well, Sydney and her cousin Belle had a great time outside playing together while we sold our stuff and made some money!

We were exhausted when we got home~the girls took a tubby and in their jammies, then off to bed! They enjoyed some snuggle time together in Sydney's bed before Savannah went off to her own room. I didn't realize when I bought Savannah her jammies that I had bought Sydney the same ones until it was time to pull out their summer jammies! I love them in matching clothes~I know it's dorky of me, but I will only be able to do it for so long~I'm taking advantage of every moment! :)


I love our girls! ♥

1 comment:

mabutlaleb said...

wow so grown up already! :) So happy to see your beautiful family! :)