Thursday, August 12, 2010
Baby Bump~13 weeks, 3 days
So far so good with this pregnancy! I couldn't have asked for an easier pregnancy! I have actually been a little more tired this week even though I am officially out of my first trimester, but overall~feeling wonderful! I haven't had any special cravings yet~just spur of the moment things of what I am really in the mood for for that mealtime. I have had 2 migraines which I only get when pregnant :( I am officially in all maternity pants~so much more comfortable! I'm just excited for the baby to get bigger and get to feel those big movements again. I have felt little tiny flutters for almost 2 weeks now, which is surprisingly early, but after having 2, you get to know what feeling you are waiting to feel inside you. Next doctors appointment is August 30th!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment